Sunday, November 15, 2009

UPDATE

Also... there are some good ones in here by Chema Madoz.
I had a crazy film shoot filled weekend. We shot for like 17 hours or something on Saturday. And then a few hours on Friday and Sunday. I really loved my DP though (I was 1st AC), we have been talking about shooting a BFA together... and there has been talk of shooting it in Tibet (!) We'll see though. I have soooo much to do. Especially photography wise... night photography. Hopefully I will get it all in with jury duty (so sad I have to go again on Monday, but what can you do). Also, I submitted my application for Prague today, fingers crossed! I've had "A Day in the Life" stuck in my head. I really rather like this video. The kid falling with the gun is something K and I were talking about a bit back. I've also been listening to quite a bit of Radiohead lately.

No comments: