Sunday, February 20, 2011

SUNDAY RAMBLINGS

So last night I saw Dr. Dog at Paradise Rock Club. This was their opener: The Head and The Heart.

The Head and The Heart - Rivers & Roads (A Doe Bay Session Extra) from Sound on the Sound on Vimeo.


I'm in love with all of these people and everyone in Dr. Dog as well. It was such a good show. I bought two records. In other news I have been having internet problems. My watch instantly is refusing to work and I can't save photos off of Facebook suddenly. Sigh. I am working from 3:30 to 11:00 today and would like to be able to watch some movies. Frustrating. I spent the weekend with my loves from the castle and it was fantastic. Twiggy and I also had our first night out on the town and managed to have quite an adventure. I need to print a lot of photos for documentary photo on Tuesday and just found out that the darkroom is closed tomorrow (the entire school is off on account of the holiday.) While its nice to have the day off I was expecting to be able to use it to finish my prints. BAKHSJDHSDFIEHJKERGHSGHUES. I am going to be modeling nude for Lucy's photos tomorrow though, so at least one of us is accomplishing something. It should be interesting to see how that goes.

2 comments:

Bosley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauryn said...

Ooh lala, naked time!!

Also, Dr. Dog show=jealous!!

And I've had issues w saving other people's pictures on the book, as well. If you try a couple times, it lets you. Which is weird. Idk, STOP CHANGING F.BOOK, STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!