Tuesday, March 13, 2007

THE DOCTOR

Well here I am at Rene's house. She is having a phone interview. I'm having crispy rice! We were going to shoot a scene for her hypochondriac film today but the doctor seems to be a no show. I was so excited to get to shoot in a hospital... after hours. Rene has the hookups. The alternative to this plan is... shopping, food, and bellydancing class. Sophia is down here as well. She is going to Target with her mom to shop for their upcoming trip to Mexico (spring break) and we may tag along. She is down here to go to bellydancing class though and Rene and I have been considering going for a while... also being that it is me and Rene we will get food. With or without Sofa and mama. I have a sneaky plan for Sophia that I would like to execute at some point too. She is performing as Chiffon in the Little Shop of Horrors on Friday and I want to make her a little good luck... thing. She really likes the photo strips at the movie theater so Amelie stylie I would like to spell out a message in each little window box thing. GOOD LUCK SOFA ! :) And I think Rene and I are going to do it tomorrow before student filmfest. Maybe we have a doctor... Rene's momma does work in doctors office. We are trying to find a crazy looking guy.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Good luck Hanna! I can't wait to watch 400 Blows with you, its French and its wonderful.