Tuesday, March 25, 2008

OTHER THINGS I LIKE... BUT MORE TRASHY


So, I get sucked into the whole reality T.V. thing just like any other girl my age... but I have my favorites. First, Christian from Project Runway. I totally love him, and his phrases. Even if Ian is a super dork and doesn't get it. He always did the challenges correctly, fiercely, and fashionably. I think he is a rockstar designer. And he won!
Another thing that made this show amusing was of course Heidi Klum. "I have been dangling this sausage in front of you for weeks and now its like okay who gets it? Who will get the sausage?" or at something along those lines. Her awkward phrases and social interaction never fail.And on the subject of awkward Victoria's Secret Models....
Tyra Banks. Top Model is always on... and yes always sucks me in.

And finally... the Hills. (Probably the worst one he he.) I got into it by sitting around after school at home. The season 4 premier was on last night. I watched it with my roommate Ann, who surprisingly wasn't into it (she usually watches and enjoys all trash.) She didn't like how it wasn't "reality" like, established shots, editing. I have no idea if it is real or not... but I don't really care. It is entertainment.
I liked Lauren French squeeze... but Ann thought he was creepy. But, come on, he had wonderful fashion sense. Beatle boots, skinny but not too skinny jeans, leather jacket, just enough facial hair. At least I thought.
It was surprisingly tough for me to find the picture... but I got an awesome polaroid. Anyway he is from the band Rock and Roll, and his name is Matthias, I believe he is the guitarist. And apparently the Hills is "scripted reality"... I'm interested how that all works out.

So there you are. My reality T.V. picks!

No comments: