Wednesday, March 26, 2008

THINGS THAT I LIKE

*edamame
*bagels with cream cheese and tomato
*juice
*good paninis
*hot chocolate
*chewy candy
*goat cheese
*soup
*pasta
*mashed potatoes
*broccoli
*yogurt
*cereal
(hmm I kinda started to go on a food thing...)
*art/school supplies
*vintage
*shopping
*making things
*camping
*Natalie Dee
*book journals
*pictures
*my art class
*my new dino journal
*being organized
*to do lists
*stores like rite aid
*driving
*exploring
*going places
*my dad's knack for finding really fun things to do
*music
*Help!
*cute stuff
*dinos
*solar system
*maps
*skiing
*sleepovers
*brushing my teeth
*movies in general
*feeling like a B.A. on stage at shortsfest, being a judge for shortsfest... and all the other things I used to get to do in relation to shortsfest
*making a good movie
*cute things
*good phrases
*fun jargon
*the smell of rain, and clean sheets
*dancing
*feeling good, beautiful, cute, rockstar, and so on
*cool old postcards
*postcards in general
*making friends and good conversation
*my art classes field trips
*bonding
*best friends
*laughing
*dance dance bashes at Rene's
*summertime at home
*cupcakes
*good yummy cookies
*photo booths
*good stories (that I make and otherwise)
*books
*singing
*giving gifties
*sailboats
*trains
*cool Christmas ornaments
*being bad. sometimes.

And so on and so forth.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Things that I like:

*Hanna