Thursday, August 6, 2009

POST


So K made the most fantastic discovery there was to discover today by the way of lomography. It is a Diana Instant Back... meaning put this on the back of your diana and you can take Instax photos! Like polaroids but on a DIANA! I flipping love lomo. I wish I had more money to spend on cameras. I still want an Instax. When I told my mom of this discovery she said "well put it on your Christmas list." K is getting an Instax, so naturally I'm quite jealous. I plan on acquiring this back though, so I can't really be too jealous. I found a little blurb about it as well as an article about polaroid for those interested. Like me. I got a really fantastic birthday gift today from my old roommate Kelly. She is really wonderful. My suitemate Jenn also got me a good birthday spread with lots of little owl and dino things. Kelly's present was completely mail themed.A necklace with a postcard and airplane... she engraved my name on the front of the postcard, she works at an engraving shop.
Sticky notes.A "carve your own" wooden postcard. A thin wooden postcard.
Also, speaking of mail, the post office managed to misplace a bunch of our mail when we were gone. It was all returned today which resulted in me getting a nice little heap of letters and postcards, as well as my roommate assignment for this next year. I may try to switch into a four person suite (a handicap/disability room) since the opportunity may have just presented itself... though I feel bad because I just got in contact with the roommates I have now. Regardless, I was very happy to get my little stack of mail. Now I'm just working on writing back to my several correspondence buddies. I send a lot of mail. Now where is my pen?

P.S. I just went downstairs to find my parents dancing around to Big Joe Turners "Shake, Rattle and Roll."

1 comment:

Ian said...

i want that dinstax. (dianastax? Indiana?) plus, cool necklace.