Thursday, November 11, 2010

LADY TIME











In addition to all that loveliness, I wanted to share a bit from last night:

*Livi, Malika and I finished off a bottle of Lime Vodka with orange juice in my room
*Took disposable photos
*Drew with sharpies
*Listened to vinyl
*Got a cab (Malika made friends with the driver)
*Got cab drivers number
*Took everything out of Malika's bag on the sidewalk
*Called cab driver to come back so we could grab Malika's ticket that was left inside
*Went to Toots and the Maytals at Paradise Rock Club
*Got on stage
*Danced our butts off
*Screamed
*Jumped up and down
*Meet Rasta Jamaican older guy who was into coke
*Got some kid named Craig's number, ran away
*Called him
*Went to Livi and Kristins
*Loved on each other
*Danced to records
*Dashed to Tedeski to grab cigs and fire
*Burned incense
*Photo boothed/left fbook video wall post
*Ate peppered goat cheese
*Took off pants (or overalls in my case)
*Went to sleep
I love ladies' night.

No comments: