Wednesday, December 27, 2006

LOST

My head won't stop. I can't stop thinking. About that girl. Their lips touching. The excitement they must have felt. Him, taking off her shirt. Touching her. Rubbing against her. Their bodies touching. I can't describe how I feel. It just comes crashing back in. All the imagined happenings. The seriousness of it. I can see him straddling her, over her. Stupid excited anticipating face. I know. I know what it felt like. It used to be me. He took her to his brothers play. She played soccer with him and his family. While I was hovering in the shadows. I can see them in his room. With the door closed. I want to tell his mother. Swirling in images, lost in emotion. Sometimes it goes away. It's overwhelming. I wish it never happened. I wish I wasn't plagued with it. I still want to run to him and get lost in his arms. I can't stop. Thinking. About it. Right. Now.

No comments: