Thursday, September 17, 2009

ITS BEEN A WHILE

So I am now back in Boston and officially moved in and going to classes. I thought that I would share my walls. They are covered in postcards and polaroids and other fantastic things... though I still have a pile that didn't manage to fit.

Last night my roommate Molly and I went to see The Sounds at the House of Blues. It was a good show, just the perfect length and not too crowded. I danced a bunch and Molly got the pick that the guitarist threw into the crowd. Maja was a fantastic performer and the whole band had a really good dynamic. After the show we managed to catch sight of the bleached blond head outside the back stage door smoking a cigarette and walked down the alley a ways to see the band... and ran into a short annoying security guard who would not let us say hello. Molly yelled out "thanks for a great show" right before we left the alley and Maja said "thank you!" back which was nice. We left and walked back to campus, stopping and 7/11 to get a apple slice and cheese box.
I started Intro to Photography today and bought this fantastic camera from Rachel. Photography is going to be so expensive... this semester is going to be actually between Photo and Film 2... but I'm really pleased with the class so far. I have to shoot two rolls before next class on Thursday.

Finally... this is wonderful.

3 comments:

Ian said...

very cool canon.
i love you room too. WHAT is that giant polaroid, WHERE did you get it, and WHY havent you told me about it?

Hanna said...

It is from Urban, and I think I have told you about it. Its on canvas.

Kyndal Renai said...

I didn't know you had a blog! & you and I have the same camera...but I am still trying to learn how to use mine. perhaps you can help? & thanks again for letting me use your computer lovie.