Friday, September 25, 2009

PHOTOGRAPHIN

Edward Weston
Yelle, the French music artist started this crazy dance style called Tektonik that I find really interesting:

Also I like this it has interesting lighting and camera movement, and I just like it.

I've been really into photography lately, yesterday I learned how to develop black and white film which was really fun and wonderful. Today I went to an exhibit of Edward Weston's work at the Museum of Fine Arts with Jared and Sam. While I was waiting to meet them I got a potentially great photo of a nice young couple laughing, they were very willing subjects. I also snapped a few shots of Jared and Sam and the MFA, I'm hoping its a good batch because there are some really good potential shots. I really like this camera and have taken to carrying it around. I'm heading out to get Ethiopian food with Christine, Rita and one of Rita's friends. I'm wearing my new leggings:
Finally here is another interesting photographer who has a show at the MOMA right now: Mikhael Subotzky :
Oh! But I almost forgot Ellen Rogers who I've been wanting to share for a while:

1 comment:

Ian said...

tektonik is nothing short of bizarre.
leave it up to the french, i guess.
love your leggings.