Thursday, January 7, 2010

THINKINGS

Janine introduced me to The XX and I love this song. And this video, I think it suites the song quite well.



In other news... it is 2010! Which is crazy! Also, I was watching Harold and Maude with my family a bit ago, around Christmas and realized how symmetrical that film is. Symmetry just pops up everywhere and I was meaning to jot it down on here.
Finally. I want to write a script. And here are some of the elements I want to include:

1. Both taking off shoes, one sock comes off
2. Meeting under tree
3. Fort/princess castle
4. Dad with drugs, hallucinations, young mistresses, mom is nurse
5. Glitter vial of coke?
6. Slinky

7. Mom hysterics, just mom home?
8. Colored umbrellas, give people a tint, think lighting
9. Man riding a bicycle smoking a ciggy with no hands (or snowplow jeep, gives peace sign)
10. Wind
11. Something with rain and mist blur.

12. Big magazine
13. Old Asian woman with intense sunglasses and flowers

Most of these are things I see, experience or hear that work in my head cinematically. Thanks to Janine for many in the first batch. [These are notes straight from my journals... I have started a new one in fact.]

I had the best time in Boulder. I will have to recap it. This is a good bit from the trip. Mostly because Rene is fantastic at droppin beats and such. As they say.

No comments: