Tuesday, December 22, 2009

FROM A BIT AGO

So going along with my recent Beatles kick... here is a guy playing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" on a ukulele. He doesn't really get into it much until like 2 or 3 minutes into the video. I would start at two minutes I think.


I also just really like this. "Open your mouth and say words." A good statement I would say.

OYFMW Promo "Open Your Face and Make Words" from impactist on Vimeo.



I had my last final this morning which went as well as it could have I guess considering that I have missed the last like seven weeks of class. I just went over the powerpoints my professor did. There is also a paper I had to write for the final, so I'm hoping that they will balance each other out if it didn't go well... but I think I'm fine. Now just one more photo class to sit through (which is really unnecessary. But I like photography.)

No comments: