Monday, March 30, 2009

DRUNKEN SPLENDOR

The other night I went to a wrap party following a Film Two shoot I was on. It was ridiculously fun. Here are the main events.

* Kings cup, played very badly
* Polaroids
* Suck and blow
* Dancing with strobe lights
* Sing alongs
* Wine drinking
* Shots
* Falling in love with a girl from New York
* Dancing in the street to guitar players I know from school
* Hugs
* Cigarettes
* Stumbling through the garden
* Sloppy kisses
* Walking through the drained lake
* Climbing up onto the island
* Watching tree climbing
* Texting clearly despite the fogginess
* Drinking water from glass mugs
* Finding a bed on a couch
* Waking up to rain and a gentle breeze
* Exchanging post card information

It was just a classically fun night with a really good group of people. I wish I had had my camera with me. I now have quite a large bruise on the back of my arm though. I had something else to share... but I'm having trouble remembering right now. I think it had to do with treehouses.

No comments: