Sunday, May 3, 2009

GIMME SOME LOVIN EARLY IN THE MORNING

The title of this blog is referring to the song "Gimme Some Lovin" by G. Love and Special Sauce... I really love that song, it has such great lyrics. I'm pretty sure he does a cover of it, but he has a great version. I'm not savy enough to provide a download of the song... there is also the fact that my version of the song is ten minutes long... and seven minutes are silent. I have no idea how it happened since I got it from the C.D... but anyway, check it out if you haven't heard it. So I have a few things to share as usual. I am not doing any of the work I should be doing for finals... but whatevs, at least I got some boxes packed. Today I went to Emerson's last quidditch game, had coffee with Ann and went to Spring Awakening.... which was amazing. It was such a great show, I'm downloading the music right now. I highly recommend it, if the option to see it arrives. I am going to post Kelly's film one final film... I think it came out really well and it gives a nice sense of the beautiful aesthetic of film.

Also, here is a website that has some really amazing photos of a ship graveyard... its really depressing in a way because the sea is like gone now... but give it a look because the photographs are fantastic. And finally... this is a extremely ridiculous video that Riley showed me... he got a comic book called Dino Riders (he is just as into dinos as I am it turns out...) and then discovered that it was also a show. The show is well... I mean even if you just watch the very beginning you'll get it. So here:

1 comment:

janine said...

that video is breathtakingly gorgeous. and i've never viewed skateboarding/slack-lining as breathtakingly gorgeous before. xoxo.