Wednesday, July 15, 2009

INSTAX


Ian has an Instax camera, basically a Polaroid camera but fujifilm's version. We went to the park today to have lunch and played with it. I want one so bad now. Ian has the super deluxe one, the best one... you can turn the flash off and such... and so now of course I want that one too. They are on the pricey side though. Lorraine managed to get Ian's off ebay for a good deal and I'm trying to recruit her to find one for me... Honestly it is unlikely that there will be two finds for relatively cheap, as of right now none are posted, but I believe in her abilities and have my fingers crossed.


Oh lovely Instax camera, become mine. I still have a billion rolls of film to develop (like six) plus one in my Holga. I wish you could experience the love and glory of film without having to pay for it. I may send my film off to Denver ProPhoto, actually I think I should do that considering that I haven't found a place close by in Boston that actually processes and develops the film, the places I know send it off to labs. I also need to purchase a 35 for my Intro to Photo class, there is a lovely girl in Boston who has offered to sell me one of hers upon our return to Boston. I hope that deal holds up.

2 comments:

Ian said...

OH MY GOSH
such good photos. I want you to have an instax, but not bad enough to give you mine.

janine said...

those are beautiful, hanna!
(much like yourself)