Saturday, July 18, 2009

SHOPPING WITH MUM

So I should be sleeping... but I'm going to share the things I got with my mum today... we had a bit of a shopping extravaganza. Those boots up there are some beauties I found thrifting for $14.
I got two black dresses at a little boutique of a store in Glenwood. The first, this one, is the dress I think I'll be wearing to Colleen's wedding next week. You can't see the detail or cut too well, but I included some pics of the crossed straps (excuse the bra straps) and beaded detail along the neckline.


Dress number two from the little boutique. Cut out shoulders, it is made of the most comfortable material... in fact the dress is made by Comfy. It reminds me of ballet.

I found two more thrift items, a super soft striped v neck and a spandex jumpsuit (like those that they sell at American Apparel) which I am madly in love with. It is so comfortable. And perfect for winter time skirt/dress wearing. As well as skiing.

This little baby dress was $4. Prairie style.
Finally I found a square ring with a little book on it. There is a heart inside when you open it.

I'm sleeping in the spandex jumpsuit.

1 comment:

janine said...

the book ring! it's incredible!
xoxo.