Friday, December 18, 2009

HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY



So, I really love a lot of the music video segments in Help! but this one is especially lovely from the colors, composition, position of the Beatles and so on. I also really like the man playing the flute, who was apparently one of George's friends... I think. I remember my dad telling me something along those lines. I'm trying really hard to push through and finish my last few things for finals (I have two exams and a paper left...) but I am having a hard time. I packed up a bunch of my things to store with Christine, she is being super awesome and letting me leave a bunch of things at her home while I am at the castle. We finished with deliberations today... so seven weeks later I am done with the jury. It was really hard to give the verdict which I was not expecting, but while it was being read I just wanted to sob. I didn't cry though. But it was hard not to. After I went to the Omni Parker Hotel with some other jury members to get drinks at the bar there, The Last Harrah. They served me without carding me which was lovely because I could participate. I got a espresso martini in the end. One of the jurors, Leslie (an architect) was a little tipsy... on the drunk side of things and had a hair appointment on Boylston and had about an hour to kill so I took her home with me. We chatted about life and such. I really do like her. It was a strange but good chain of events. After she left Rita, Molly and I went to Maggiano's to have a last little roommate date. It was very tasty and a good night out. Katie and Amy came by and we watched a movie and snuggled around. And now... I am pretending to be working. I am going home this Wednesday and am very excited to be back in Colorado for a while.

No comments: