Monday, February 9, 2009

SEARCHING FOR OWLS


For a while now I have been considering getting another tattoo. At this point I've decided that I want an owl, and that I would like it on my side, high (rib cage, by my boob), not to big. Tonight I was google-ing photos of owls which lead me to owl tattoos. The results where interesting and brought up several other strange tattoos. I've learned that owl tattoos are all very different, well at least the ones on google. Here is a taste of the many different varieties I found, none of them encompass what I want, (though I like the one on top there the best) but I thought they were interesting. This is from a website that showcases bird tattoos, there are some nice ones on it. If you want to check it out you can go here.

Now for some of the weird things I stumbled across, starting with this guy:
A convict from Kansas City has an owl tattoo on his forehead... lovely isn't it?A lip tattoo... and the weirdest and maybe most graphic, so sorry for those who do not wish to see...An eyeball tattoo. I probably should have put the censored photo... but... I didn't. While its slightly disturbing I would rather have the legitimate photograph. The story is interesting, you can view it here.
Basically:
"A Toronto man nicknamed Pauly Unstoppable has been the first person to receive an experimental "eyeball tattoo". Basically a tattoo artist injected blue ink into Pauly's eye until it was completely blue -- some 40+ injections!"

No comments: