Friday, April 17, 2009

THINGS FROM SHARIF AND CHRISTINA

Last night I went to a screening at the Brattle Theater. Its a old little place in Harvard Square that screens all kinds of films that are off the beaten track. I went with Sarif, Christina, Kyndal and a girl named Becca. We saw The Red Shoes. Its a film about a ballet... a little long and I think it should have ended differently, but I liked it. I would like to get a lot of the music that is in it, there are some good pieces. I've included the main ballet scene because I rather like it.




Also, while hanging out with Sharif and Christina in the cultural center the other day, I discovered the song "Back in the Day" by Erykah Badu. She did a perfermance on the Chappelle Show (they were watching it) that was quite fab, but I cannot find it on the net, so I will just supply the song via youtube.

No comments: