Monday, October 5, 2009

A LITTLE BIT MORE

So... I went shopping again today. It really has to be the last time I go for the semester. I got another ring and a bracelet from Marc Jacobs... Molly really wanted to go after seeing my items and hearing the prices.

I also got this slouchy sweater dress at H&M but I'm debating whether I should keep it or not... so if anyone has thoughts... hehe.
I also got this fantastic fitted velvet-ish blazer from H&M. Now it is time to save for Europe. Seriously.

Also, this video popped up in my fbook news feed courtesy of Jared to Riley, it's a music video by the band "Girls." I like the footage in it.

3 comments:

Ian said...

I say return the slouchy sweater, and keep the blazer, which is amazing.

Ian said...

hooray for super8!

Hanna said...

I was never going to give up the blazer. I returned the sweater dress though... after wearing it for the day.