Monday, October 19, 2009

NEW POST

So I got a bunch of new postcard sets the other day. The first were a little batch of "Farmer's Market" postcards.

They look a bit like: There are other veggies as well like peas, radishes, carrots, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, radishes, turnips and squash.



I also got a box of 100 Star Wars Comic postcards. This is what a stack of 100 postcards looks like:

They are all different types of artwork which is interesting and some are rather amusing. This one says "Last Issue" and Lando Calrissian is smoking and smiling his face off. I'm going to have to post some good ones I have received one of these days. Many will be from Janine. In fact, there is one of the Hotel Colorado sitting next to me now:
This is a good one I got in Maine that is also sitting next to me:

1 comment:

janine said...

i loved the description on the hotel colorado one! most excellent.