Saturday, October 3, 2009

MARC JACOBS

So today I went to Marc by Marc Jacobs to get some rainboots. There was a purse (there are several variations... but same idea, with the bird) that I LOVED but it was over three hundred dollars, so that did not happen. However I did end up with a few lovely items.

A ring with the Latin: INTER NOS meaning "between us" for three dollars. (I kinda want another one, there are other phrases... I also like Tibi In Omne Tempus - For you forever)

A looking glass necklace for ten dollars. A key ring for five dollars.



And black and blue rainboots for twenty eight dollars. Felicia, the producer for my Film Two had the black and green ones on today as we explored our location, a fantastic granite quarry with train train tracks, really cool old abandoned buildings, a lake, and lush vegetation that was starting to change color. There was a great big pit that was surreal and fantastic, everything looked cut and smooth and rocky. I got some pictures on black and white 35mm that will also be used for my photo class. I really want to go to Urban to get a little softcover Polaroid book that they have for eight dollars that goes towards the Impossible Project.

1 comment:

janine said...

lovely, darling. xoxo.