Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MORE

Having just read the updates of Janine's new blog: Janine in Alaska I just felt the need to state that Janine is such a wonderful amazing person and her adventure sounds so fantastic. I really want to visit her in Alaska, even if she is homeless and camping about. I would recommend reading her most recent posts: "A New Beginning" and "Well, we're homeless. But happy!" I was just thinking about her today due to another search I performed for my own Trivial Pursuit while shopping with my mama. Actually maybe I will share some of the items that became mine today starting with: This hat.Its a big sun/cowboy hat that I found in the men's section of Sports Authority. Thank you mom's coupon... or gift certificate for 25 dollars in goods. Also purchased at Sports Authority:
A black top that has detailing that is slightly see through in the parts of the shirt with the pattern to make contrast.
A super comfortable purple skirt.
And now things from Target:
A little traveler's alarm clock.
An Ethernet cable.
Mini health and beauty items.
A case for the baby.And I found The Windup Bird Chronicle in the library! I called at one point to make sure they had it and when I went in to find it had no luck... this time however I managed to discover it along with several other books by the author (Haruki Murakami).

2 comments:

Keighley said...

I'm reading this right now! Let's read it togetherrrrrr. I'm only on page 80! catch uppppp

janine said...

Oh, I just saw this! And I love Murakami! I might very well join this club! Xoxoxo to you both.