Friday, October 8, 2010

ENCHANTED HAPPENINGS

Dad comes today. It will be the first time anyone has visited me since I've been living in Boston! I am going to the airport around seven to meet him. We are going to Maine this weekend with my aunt to go to a party and then he is going to Connecticut for a few days to hang out with his fam and then coming back to finish off the trip in Massachusetts. I'm looking forward to it... in the meantime I have been trying to get all of my work done and out of the way, but keep getting distracted. I am writing a paper about the set design of Giles' apartment for my Buffy class and have to read Heart of Darkness for History. I think I will go pick up a package from my mom (with my winter coat in it), pick up my darkroom prints and get something to eat before I continue though. The other day I stumbled across Enchanted Royals again... Haley Thompson's shoe "company." Haley used to babysit me when I was little, and now I seem to be following in her footsteps involuntarily. She started Student Filmfest and then I ran it, she went to Emerson and so did I and if I go to LA we both will have done the castle program, the Prague film program and the LA program. Crazy things. Anyway, I really like the Aspen tree bag and just the entire concept around their shoes. They have a cute three part video that shows them all off (under music video on the main webpage... also be sure to check out the store with all the products.) Here is an article about them, and here is their blog. Look at this post in particular, love it. So there is that.

No comments: