Tuesday, October 19, 2010

JIGSAW

Upon visiting the bookjournals website for the first time in a while. I found many wonderful ones (which always happens) and decided to get a few of them (which always happens). I should say that I am still deciding on which ones exactly though... I've included the possibilities.





This is a still from a bad "trailer" of Crazy/Beautiful from youtube. One of the great parts of that movie is Kirstin Dunst's character's interest in cameras. She is seen here with a Lomo LC-A. She also has a Polaroid land camera and is always in the darkroom and making awesome journals. And now that I am thinking about it, her character in Elizabethtown makes that awesome journal/roadtrip guide thing too...
Okay so. That is my little sailboat. I bought a 3D puzzle kit in a lighthouse on the Cape and ta da! Sailboat. I'm fond of it.
The other day I borrowed Kristy's space headphones in the Library.
This is me writing my paper for Contemporary World History. Yes, I cited Babar.
And I really want these boots but they are always out of stock! Even when they told me they were back in stock... for the best though considering they are pricey. I am in the market for a new pair of smaller heeled to flat boots. A new pair of riding boots would be great as well.

No comments: