Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A FEW LETTERS, A FEW WORDS

First, this is a good song. We listened to it in the darkroom today.


We also listened to Joanna Newsom.




Today was a good day. Darkroom all morning. I printed two fantastic old Holga shots that I am very fond of. (I recently developed a lot of B & W film that I had laying around, five rolls of 35mm (one new one in that bunch) and four 120 rolls.) I also printed a strange one of my dad from Christmas time, one from the rally this weekend and another more gritty looking one from my Holga. The two I love both feature Keighley and others. I will share them once they are done drying. After the darkroom Kevin and I went to My Thai and got delicious Thai tea bobas and noodle dishes. I came home to find an email from the mailroom... my record player arrived! I also dropped off half frames that I got developed in Prague but couldn't print because the woman had no concept of half frames and did not speak English, they will be on fbook soon. I also got a postcard from Janine, a day full of good things.

1 comment:

Lauryn said...

Mmmm, boba and noodles. There's a place in Columbus, Ohio that has that exact get-up. Stellar.