Friday, August 13, 2010

COME ON IN, THE GANGS ALL HERE

Cleo: Golden Retriever/Poodle Mix
Lexi: Bernese Mountain Dog/Poodle Mix
Those of you who read my Tumblr may already know that I am dog sitting for a little while for two poodle mixed dogs. Having so many dogs around make things especially difficult when they refuse to let you take the full outfit photo for the every day outfit blog.
From left to right: Cleo's tail, Lexi, Hanna, Coco
Also, I was recently in Boulder after dropping Kevin at the airport. While I was there I went to the Bookworm with Lauryn which Janine and I tried to go to once before but they were closed. Used bookstores are always fantastic and this one was no exception. If I only lived in Boulder I could trade books! They will give you store credit for books that you bring in to be passed on to someone else. Anyway, I ended up leaving with:
The Joy of Cooking
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo By Stieg Larsson
Angle of Repose By Wallace Stegner (thinking of Janine)
Perfume By Patrick Suskind
Punch Drunk Love
I mentioned Kristin's birthday gift earlier, I came home to find a new Brownie camera among a handful of other fantastic thrifted finds. (I really want to go to the West Virginia Flea Market.) This particular model is the Starmite. I now have a cute little family of Brownies.

I've also mentioned that I impulsively bought a hanging plant from the grocery store. Here it is along with where it is hanging in my room.
Cute little plant

I always end up with a billion and a half tabs open on my computer.

P.S. This is a good idea and I am tempted to buy it... I have their first CD and I appreciate how into making things they are. Its such a cute little sketch book box.

1 comment:

Keighley said...

omg. The dogs. And the NEW Brownie. wtf. How did she find a new one and how much did it effing cost geeeez.