Thursday, August 12, 2010

KEVIN VISITS MY PHOTOBOOTH

Kevin just came to visit for a week. We did a lot of things including:
*Hiking to Maroon Bells
*Lasering a dog
*Babysitting Oliver
*Climbing Mt. Sopris
*Camping in Utah
*Hiking around Arches
*Making food
*Going through my clothes
*Writing in journals
*Researching Polaroid Land Cameras
*Taking photographs
*Listening to music
*Reading out loud
*Driving
*Swimming in the Hot Springs Pool
*Sleeping in a sketchy hotel
*Eating at a truck stop
*Briefly visiting Boulder
*Watching the first Star Wars
*Sleeping



Once I got home from camping I found the best birthday giftie sent to me by Kristin (aka Kriss Cross) which I will share tomorrow due to the fact that I am tired and will have other things to share then anyway.

1 comment:

Lauryn said...

This is adorable. Oh, you kids ;)


Love it all. Especially the reading out loud.