Sunday, August 22, 2010

THE INTERNET EATS MY BRAIN

It is always so deadly for me to get on the internet. But I have a few things to show you, dear readers/my blog. First, I wish that my Tumblr would be packed full of lovely things such as this one and in a effort to not repost large amounts of it I will just share it. It is someone I know... I got them from my gmail contacts I believe... but their identity escapes me which is a tid embarrassing. But from one of the photos posted I found this gem of a photo shoot. And I really want to choreograph a dance to this song mixing belly dance, modern and ballet type of thing. I wonder if I could get Rita and a few other dancers in on it and actually perform it. Its a Sufjan Stevens cover of the Castanets' You Are The Blood.

That's all for now. Because as I said. The interweb just sucks me in and keeps me here far to long.


P.S. I have read Matilda, Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass and half of the Hobbit since I last shared about books. I've been watching the movies now. The adults in Matilda are very well cast, its on watch instantly Netflix right now. I think you can also watch it in parts on YouTube... anyway.

1 comment:

Rene said...

I like to clean to this song :)