Friday, January 7, 2011

ANNOUNCING

Hello, I am back as promised, without my wisdom teeth. It actually is not effecting me that badly, (though last night was awful) with the exception of swollen cheeks: Today I ended up having a movie marathon of sorts (without intending to) with Ms. Janie Gosney. She picked me up to see an afternoon screening of the Black Swan at the Isis, which made me want to do ballet, and afterward we got drinks at a cafe. I had peppermint tea, which could be my favorite kind of tea, and she had hot chocolate. We got a call from her mom after that which resulted in me being invited to dinner (sushi!) and another movie (Country Strong, which I really didn't have much of a desire to see... but free movie, why not? It was actually different than I had anticipated.) Now I am back home for the night to read, write letters (which I have been severely slacking in... I apologize to those of you who I owe correspondence), and watch old VHS tapes. I've recently been watching the old classics I used to be way into in middle school, such as Heartbreakers and Charlie's Angels. Its weird how much I remember of them. I guess I did watch them quite a bit. I don't know if I really have much more to say right now, just wanted to say hello. Oh, but one more thing about movies... I saw Blue Valentine at Academy screenings in Aspen and really liked it. I want to date Ryan G's character. "This is how people laugh in the future: HAHAHAHA." Watch it. Then you'll get it.

2 comments:

Lauryn said...

My friend just got HER wisdom taken, as well! My experience was luckily really great--they gave me ibuprofen and sent me on my way. I didn't get any biggo drugs, and happily, I didn't need them.

After seeing Black Swan, I both missed ballet and remembered the snarky girls who were in all my clases. Haaaa.

malika moro said...

how was country strong miss?