Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ONE OF THESE DAYS SOON

Hello all. Its been a while. I am in Colorado and have to babysit pretty soon here... I always seem to run out of time even when I am not doing much of anything. I have some stories to share. I think I will save them for later though... in the meantime here are some things: I am trying to go to Thailand with Malika, Hannah, and Talia after I finish my film program and internship in LA this summer. Of course I also need to get a car for said program... so that is going to be a bit tough financially. I just got my work schedule for next semester though so that is something. I need to get a flask so I can give myself much cheaper refills when I go out for drinks which happens at least once a week on account of ladies night (Hannah Talia (and Malika when she still lived in Boston) made a point to go out at least once a week after class, which I do really enjoy, its a nice release.) Anyway, they are exciting things even though I'm a broke college student who should be concentrating on getting a job now that I am about to graduate (last semester starts half way through January.) Alright, this was brief but I must be off to play the role of mom. Here are some songs.



I went to a party right before I left Boston and they were playing Fumi Kuti when I got there and it was FANTASTIC. There was a great mood in that house. Then of course they started watching David Lynch which totally disrupted things. They did have a fire outside which was also wonderful I should note.



And finally. Malika has a blog! So read it here.

No comments: