Thursday, January 13, 2011

MAKE ME SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU

Zeb just sent me this completed music video and it is fantastic. The bit with the unknitting at the end... love. Anyway, it also makes me feel shitty for never finishing one of their music videos. We had some great ideas and always started to work on things and never finished... now I actually want to finish one for them.

Mornin' Old Sport - 'Cold Secret' from angelastempel on Vimeo.

I think I have become more confident with my filming abilities. The last piece that I worked on with Brian enabled me to take some shots and they came out exactly how I wanted them... the whole thing came out really well I think actually. I did most of the handheld stuff, such as the close up shot with the sunflare and the bit going on to the porch when they get ready to rob the house. Anyway, since that came out well, and my cinematography project was pretty decent, now I just want to make things and keep trying to make them turn out well. I have to babysit for a little while tonight for the Newhard kids. Hopefully that all goes smoothly, though I'm sure it will be fine. I have been learning to crochet and new knitting patterns lately. I have been having watch instantly Netflix marathons while creating things out of yarn at night. Here is the first thing I ever crocheted: Not the most beautiful thing ever, but decent since I made it the same day I learned right? Its a little ipod pouch and I am going to send it to someone. I will continue to make things to send for the people who responded to my facebook status:
I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment on this here status.
So I am sending things to:
Riley
Dru
Ariana
Lorraine
Miriam
AND
Joey
Other Ariana
Livi
I best get busy making things. I love sending things through the mail. And I liked doing this because it gave me some people I never would have sent things to. Though other Ariana told me to "bring it to practice" and I have absolutely no idea what she is talking about... so now I am wondering if she things I am someone else. I don't really know her... she is friends with some of my friends and she goes to Emerson and she fbooked requested me. So maybe she thinks I am someone else? That is just weird though because there are photos of me on facebook, and it seems like she should recognize someone she practices with by their face right? Who knows. Sometimes these things happen. I, for instance, recently had a terrible incident while I was drunk and tried to continue to make out with the guy I had started to hook up with earlier in the night and climbed in bed with someone else... that was fun when I figured that one out. And it went on wayyy longer than it should have. Of course, now looking back it seems so obvious, but at the time... well I was drunk right? I guess it was just a little "love the one your with" thing. Anywayyyy. I am going to pop on to craigslist and go car shopping.

No comments: