Saturday, January 22, 2011

REMINANTS OF THE EVENING

Hello lovely people who are reading this. Last night I went to Lilly's birthday party which was future themed. They had blacklight paint so everyone got their faces painted up. Here is a photo I snagged from Riley's fbook to demonstrate the blacklight bit: And here is one from Caitilin's fbook:I woke up this morning to a pile of things surround my bed, including a mug of orange juice and goldfish, a flask (its origins are unknown), half a bottle of beer with the labels peeled off, my computer paused in the middle of The Fifth Element, clothes, shoes, and glowsticks. When I came out of my room Molly and Rita laughed and exclaimed that I must have had a good night, the facepaint was still very much on my face. After a shower and brunch I went to babysit, I was covering for my roommate Christie who went home for a surprise birthday party for her aunt. The family lived on the eleventh floor of a high rise near the Pru. There were two little girls, Zoe: 4 and Lela: 2. It was mellow. When they had nap time I watched the end of Catch That Kid because Kristen Stewart is in it and she is like twelve at the time and had some string cheese.
Apparently the whole thing is on youtube. Now I am eating yet even more goldfish and having coffee.

No comments: