Monday, January 17, 2011

HERE I AM

So I am back in Boston. And so far its kinda weird because none of my roommates are back yet, so I am floating around solo. I do wish that I could have flown out today and have gone skiing yesterday but oh welllll. On my flight I spent a ridiculous amount of time going through the Sky Mall catalog. It is seriously one of the most amusing things. They had a harness you could put on to pull your suitcase around which makes me wonder if anyone has bought it. (There is always skymall.com if you are looking for useful items such as a marshmellow shooter.) Who flips through and thinks that the harness is a great idea? I should have taken a copy of it to chop up. I did rip out an article from United's magazine about this artist that does knitting graffiti... she knits things to put around lampposts and such. Her name is Magda Sayeg.The guy who I was sitting next to on the flight asked me at the end what I had torn out.

No comments: