Monday, July 19, 2010

MY NOSE


So naturally, seeing as it is four thirty in the morning Colorado time and I have just been traveling... well lets see here... 8 and a half hours to JFK, 5 hour layover, 1 hour delay, 3 hour and forty five minutes to Denver, 3 and a half hours to Basalt.... 21 hours and forty five minutes, I had to do a blog post featuring my septum piercing. I got a much smaller ring put in yesterday. My mom hates it of course and my dad is going to hate it more, but she reacted okay, "so this is your new thing huh?" Its always a shame to disappoint the parents but I'm glad they know in the end.
I think I look a little insane in that last one. But I am very tired so lets just leave it at that. Anyway... thoughts? I'm still curious to see what other rings look like and will keep it for at least a bit. I can flip it up now which is nice for when I have to watch children and the like since it is still a fairly taboo piercing. Maybe with the exception of indie kids.

No comments: