Thursday, July 22, 2010

TALK



So I got some boating shoes today. I'm rather fond of them.
Evan also got a pair of shoes due to the buy one get one half off deal. Also I briefly posted something about this on my Tumblr... but here is more info on the taxidermy beer. And I started following Joey on there... he had some good things that you can see here.

My grandma comes today. My mom is driving her back from the airport now, they won't be back for a while. I have T for the weekend... Fri morn (break) Fri night, Sat, Sat night, Sun morn. So I'm being a legit mom right before my 21st birthday (on Sunday). I may just take everyone to Toy Story 3 (and that includes my abuelita.)

Actually I tried to get Evan to go to the new Twilight with me today but he wanted to see the second one first.

I just downloaded a album of remixed Lindsey Lohan songs (in honor of her incarceration) that I found out about on Kelly's blog. So far it is weird.

I'm sure I have forgotten anything else...

No comments: