Sunday, July 25, 2010

TWENTY ONE

So, today is my twenty first birthday. It's weird for me to think that I am already that old. I feel like I'm entering that whole world (the late 20s to 30s world) and it is interesting and strange. But now I'm fully legal in the states and can drink alcohol in public and the like, so there is that. I think I am going out tonight with Jane, my dad, and maybe Emily... but it might just be a little party with me and dad and Jane. Jane is going to be crazy and make a big deal about it, but she will also be super fun. I want to make sure I have film for lomo photos. And speaking of lomo... they are having a retail therapy sale... depending on how much you buy they will throw in freebie surprises. They just released a new film stock and a hello kitty fisheye... however I want the new LC-A. Here is a package deal. I would recommend looking at the photos they have in the sample album, they are all so delicious. My mom bought me an interesting ring last night because she is cute and stuff. She can't remember what the stone is but it has all these little flecks of things at the bottom. I'm going to pick up half frames that were finally developed today. And take my poor little car down to the shop. It couldn't make it up my driveway the other day... I hope its not going to die and that it just needs a little fix up. I love that car. I also want to make a peach pie since they are in season and it will be delicious. And now I will leave you with a weird baby cake video.

No comments: