Friday, July 30, 2010

ASH THAT WAS ONCE TREES

I found out that my friend Grace Kaskie died recently in a car accident. It was very surreal. It still seems fake. She was a sweet girl.

Aside from that I have a few things to share.
First, of course since I no longer have a subscription to Nylon they did a feature on Jason SCHWARZTMAN... there is a bit online though that you can look at here.

Also.
From the Lomo world... they recently released the Diana Mini in white.

And they have a online magazine that is interesting that you can submit to, get tips, learn how to do weird experimental stuff and so on.

Kevin sent me two websites that are good.

One.

Two.

I particularly like the photos in RANDOMS for website two.

And finally here is a piece of mail that Kevin sent me while I was in Prague, also featured on his Tumblr.

He will send you mail if you ask and provide an address.

P.S. K and I have started our other blog... kinda.

Its called slidesinthecarousel.

No comments: