Monday, July 19, 2010

SOME THINGS I GOT ALONG THE WAY

I simply love the wonderful thing that is photobooth because it allows for an easy way to share things like the following items that I purchased in the Czech Republic.Most of these things are from the flea market. I also got the most fantastic old pop gun pistol but had to leave it at the airport. On further discussion my mom and I decided that I should have just left it in my suitcase and not said anything when they asked me if there was anything resembling a weapon in my bag, but I guess going the safe way made for less trouble. I still wish I had it. And I hope that someone else appreciates it. I also got a old map, postcard and photos from the flea market. Flea markets in Europe are generally great because they hold on to old things. The lady had like ten Brownies in super good condition at the stand where I bought mine, along with Nazi knives (daggers.) They also had phonographs. I love that place.

No comments: