Friday, June 19, 2009

A DYING MOUSE

I just caught a dying mouse in my room and put him outside. It was a bit nerve racking. I say that he was dying because he was just sitting on my floor breathing deeply and didn't really react when I came close to catch him in a cup. I slid a letter underneath and walked him downstairs. He was moving around and it made my heart rate go up. After I put him down I noticed a tiny spot of blood on the envelope. Upon returning to my room I discovered another little bit of blood. Its pretty sad, I have no idea what happened to him. At least I got him outside though. I think I might go take a little nap or do something mellow. It was finally sunny today, it warmed me up and made me remember why Colorado summers can be so nice. I have my window open, it smells so good outside. But it always does. I love stepping out of my house just for the air. And I also rather like this:Great color.

No comments: