Friday, June 5, 2009

RAMBLINGS

So upon viewing this website I felt a need to share it, because it is wonderful and awesome. So click here. Lets see... what else... well I was violently ill for a day and a night basically, a twenty four hour flu that was really terrible. I can't remember the last time I was that sick, everything hurt, I had a crazy fever that turned me red and I couldn't digest anything. But luckily, it was short lived. Ah, I just remembered this as well, click here too. I have been wanting to paint and draw and such lately, I think that will be my reward once I clear most of my stuff out of the way... I also need to go to the library and watch my netflix (which I've had since I left Boston...) and figure out where I can develop my 120 film. Speaking of film, Lorraine has managed to track down more Polaroid film! She has quite a knack for tracking down absolutely fantastic things. She has also provided me with wonderful items on many occasions (such as the painting hanging on my wall.) Ah, here is another cool thing having to do with film... click this. Of course it is lomo. And on the subject of film, I need to call Alec, I was recently sent a copy of a Film Two that I worked on that came out really well. I was a AC, but I should show it to Alec (my film teacher in high school and the one who introduced me to filmfests, which lead to radio which lead to all my amazing lovely friends, which lead to more films, which lead to film school and so on, for those who don't know), seeing that I owe him a lot. Hmm... that reminds me of all the filmfest stuff that I still have... I really need to get that back into the high school... I should have done it while Sofa was still there. It probably doesn't matter a ton now, but Kitty (the librarian who is the advisor for Student Filmfest) would like to have it I know.

1 comment:

janine said...

the website and the vintage photos are gorgeous.
thanks for sharing.