Sunday, May 30, 2010

MAC IS BACK

I am writing this entry on my huge MacBook! It is back with a new hard drive (5 gigs!), more ram and new OSX. It is amazing how big this computer seems now. I love it so. Of course one of the best parts is... PHOTO BOOTH! Ian finally brought up this roll of black and white prints I have been wanting another look at/to scan from Denver along with my computer. Photobooth was flashing them blue unless I took them in b&w...Lets see what else... I have a French movie from Netflix to watch soon and need to catch up with mail, reading, journaling and the like and have a few new recipes to try out. [I've been cooking a bit lately in addition to baking.] We are also starting a garden in the front yard that I am excited to plant and watch grow. I've always enjoyed plants and growing them. I also want to take a trip to Denver to see Botts, Jesse, Jordan and Brandon with a stop in Boulder? And want to go camping. This would all me more of an option if I wasn't leaving in just a few weeks for another month in Europe. Crazy how time goes. Keighley and Matthew are here for the weekend which will be lovely and fantastic. The last weekend K was here we were contemplating septum piercings. Its something I have been considering for a few months now, ever since Prague [part one] before spring break. At this point it almost just seems like a matter of time. We'll see though, my parents would REALLY HATE it. I want to get another tattoo as well. I'm still thinking about an owl [it was decided at the castle that an owl was my spirit animal] on my ribs [side] but also like the idea of something simple in my inner bicep. Anyway, just quick ramblings. I wonder how Janine is doing!? She is off on her Alaskan adventure. I love that girl.

No comments: