Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MORNING RAMBLINGS

I have been interneting all morning rather than doing something more productive like letters, cleaning up, eating, reading and so on. It all started because I am trying to deal with this loan for my Prague summer program. Its better if I don't think about how much I am getting that I do not have. So after many conversations with them and getting locked out of esigning my application, I now have to fax them a copy of my social security card, a copy of my drivers licenses and a copy of my birth certificate. So I will be going to the middle school after the kids leave and after I pick up Kir's car from Carbondale to use the fax machine. I am dog sitting this week and have to sleep at the house at night. I don't really like the dogs they are annoying and kinda like... deformed, but its not grotesque. I'll have to post a pic via cell phone due to not having photobooth or my digi anymore (so sad). They changed their lock code to my pin number so I can get in easily. Maybe I'll see if Jane wants to come over for a movie and some baking or something. The nice thing is that the house is close to town. I tried to go to the library yesterday to get The Windup Bird Chronicles and some of the movies I have on a movie watching list but they were closed for renovations. So maybe I'll do that today. I think I may start Under the Banner of Heave next which is a book my dad read that is about these extremist Mormons. There is a blurb on the cover that says: On July 24, 1984, a woman and her infant daughter were murdered by two bothers who believed they were ordered to kill by God. The roots of their crime lie deep in the history of an American religion practiced by millions... These things are extremely interesting to me. Its like the stuff with the family and Charles Mason. Anyway, I have been reading through Arianna's Europe/summer blog starting will all the bits at the castle that I missed. Its extremely entertaining and has given me a few gem videos. (Notice the size! Thank you K) (As well as the European montage from Rules of Attraction because that is kinda how Europe is. Maybe a little less crazy... not so much sex.) My dad also sent me this link which is interesting. I tied a gold feather bead to my phone last night and woke up with it missing, I knew the knot wasn't too good. I hope it turns up soon though, my phone looks a little silly with just yellow, orange and green string tied to it.

No comments: