Sunday, January 25, 2009

THE BEATLES




The Beatles are the greatest. I just find them incredibly wonderful and here are a few photos why.
I was thinking about it, and how I would have loved to love a Beatle... but then I thought, I probably would have loved to be one. Maybe not. But it would be pretty amazing to be a musician like they are, just really good. And adorable. Its interesting because it is something that has never occurred to me. As a female I feel inclined to think of them romantically, which would have been fantastic and all, but I started to think that if I was a boy... I would be coming at it from a completely different angle. I would want to be them. And I'm not so objected to that concept.

I guess I just appreciate their humor. And I effing love the way they dress. There are countless photos that I love of these boys.

I also rather like these photos of the Smashing Pumpkin, they have a bunch of good ones too. I was looking at all the photos posted on here on last.fm. They really have a good bunch for all the bands, in particular the two I have mentioned here.

No comments: