Saturday, January 24, 2009

VERY QUICKLY

I really want to go camping. I hope I actually go once I'm home. It seems that last year I got caught up in a lot despite my desire to do so... There is something so wonderful about it that I am craving. I feel a bit trapped today. Lonely. I'm not sure why but I've actually sunk into this strange void of depressed emptiness. This is a fairly rare occurrence and I don't know exactly what has triggered it. I've tried a few things but nothing seems to actually melt away this feeling, I have simply been distracted. Its hard to understand, and to some extent, understood. A strange paradox immersed in emotion that I usually don't have to face. I guess the strangeness comes from the fact that I am just feeling like this rather than having something to be upset over. There are still things that come to mind that can contribute to it, but they are things I deal with all the time. Today I am just feeling, and stuck in my lonely emptiness. Maybe I should have gone out. I was planning to.

No comments: