Sunday, January 25, 2009

SUNRISE

I stayed up until sun rise yesterday. Its really weird when you do things like that and think back to the events that become foggy. The entire concept of time is stretched and shrunk, and everything is a dreamlike haze. Its so interesting to think of all the time that occurs at night that we constantly miss. Anyway, I sort of just drifted around and did weird interesting things all night. Max came by which was actually really good for me. He is really funny despite all his sometimes weirdness, I really like him. He was just making me laugh. And eventually I got over my void-like feelings. I still seem to be drifting in and out of a strange loneliness that I'm still trying to comprehend, but I just think it is one of those times. Anyway, I floated around through the night and eventually I was sitting on Kaitrin's bed talking Jenn to sleep as the sun rise leaked early morning light into the bedroom. I closed the blinds and left Jenn to sleep and went back into my own room around seven and slept in until one. It was surreal because of the nature of the night but I was glad it happened.

No comments: