Tuesday, January 20, 2009

COLLEGE KIDS GO TO CLASS

I've had my first day of class. I had Writing the Feature Film and Film One. Tomorrow I have my non film classes, Plants and People and Ethics and Justice. So far my classes are not to bad, though I do have homework to do tonight... which I am of course not doing. Its just so hard to get back into that aspect of things sometimes. I am supposed to come up with three ideas for a feature, its just really difficult. I can do short film ideas pretty good at this point... but the long ones... not so much. The one idea I do have is about my dad. He was telling me about a hitchhiking trip he took a while back and it has some great elements for a film. For example, he and his friend ended up in Mexico and made it back to the states by riding on the top of a train. Now I just have to write it up and come up with two more... I also got my first super sampler film developed today, unfortunately not all the photos came out due to me opening the camera before I knew how to wind it. I lost some potentially great photos with K and I attacking each other with things like pom poms. Oh well, its all part of figuring out the camera I guess. Tomorrow is my roommate Jenn's birthday, I'm going to have to get her a gift. Tomorrow I will venture off to Downtown Crossing once more. Or maybe Papersource. Speaking of Downtown Crossing, I found this fantastic camera shop, Bromfield Camera on Bromfield Street. There were these great old Boston men running it. I really enjoyed buying 120 film from them. I guess that is about it for now... I seem to be writing on here a lot lately. I should do my homework.

No comments: